Unlock code of Alcatel L100 dongle is available. Unlocking of L100 by code is easy. You will not lose the warranty of the modem because we don’t change the firmware or software. An unlocked device can be used worldwide.
Unlocking of Alcatel L100 is just a matter of unlock code. Once the correct code entered, you can use it worldwide. A network-free dongle can be used with any SIM of any network of any country.
You can place the order for any Alcatel modem. The NCK code comes from the Alcatel official server, means 100% guaranteed to work. We also provide 100% money-back, in case the code does not work.
In order to place the order at Alcatel server, we only need correct 15-digit IMEI of the dongle. You can find it through the settings or it will be also written on the sticker.
Once the order will be placed, it will go to the Alcatel server and will pick the correct code for you. Everything is automatic, means once the code will be available, it will be emailed automatically from the server.
Before Placing the order, you should know the following:
1. Don’t place the order for Tracfone locked Alcatel modem or dongle. It comes boot locked and can not be unlocked by code.
2. Don’t place the order for any CDMA device, you will get an SPC code.
No refund will be provided in above both cases.
What is waiting time to receive the unlock code?
Alcatel unlock code waiting time starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
Average response time to receive the unlock code for Alcatel devices is 2 hrs.
How to Unlock Alcatel L100 dongle?
1. Switch On L100 with a non-authorise SIM card (other than the default carrier).
2. Connect to PC with USB port.
3. If prompted then run the setup file.
4. It will automatically open the default software/web page of the data-card.
5. It will redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK / Unlock Code.
6. Enter the correct code which is provided by unlockphone.net.
8. Click Apply / OK.
Now you Alcatel L100 is network-free and can be used with all supported bands SIM card.